Friday, October 9, 2009

The Fall Trees Are Turning


Pretty colors are blooming everywhere; it's that time of year where most trees start to turn a variety of amazing colors. I was up on the North Shore in Minnesota and went on a fall color trail for a little while. The leaves were at their peak and there were many shades of red, orange, and yellow. I really enjoyed gazing at the trees up there and I highly recommend visiting the north shore if not this fall, but the next fall. On the contrary, in parts of southern Minnesota, most of the trees are just beginning to bloom. There is one tree I have noticed where all the leaves have already fallen and its branches are bare. There is also another tree that has a very faint red beginning to appear on the edges of its leaves. Whatever the case, I would suggest enjoying these beautiful fall colors while they last.

No comments: