Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Art of Web Design


One of the new things I have been working on over the past few weeks has been web design. I have already learned basic HTML and CSS and I am expanding on those skills more and more. I am currently learning how to create photo galleries and how to attach photos with captions to a page. Though I still have a long way to go before I master most of the elements of web design, I am enjoying the process of learning it. Styling pages is one of my favorite things to do. I can specify values for different elements so that they make the pages look great, and there is a huge selection of colors and values. I plan on using my design skills to create a website for the FTC robotics team I am on. Overall, I find CSS and HTML an interesting and exciting expreience. What do you think about web design?

2 comments:

Rita's 'Riting Rambles said...

sounds like a lot of fun!

FastLane54 said...

It is a lot of fun. Web design offers so many things that you can choose how to make a page look like whatever you want it to be!