Well, now that the school year has begun again, people including myself are back to fall, winter, and spring routines. During the year, I am busy with swimming, math team, FIRST Tech Challenge, and of course homework. Swimming goes year-round and is something I do regulary. Math team is fun because I can expand on my math skills and it's a great experience. FIRST Tech Challenge is a new thing I am trying this year where you have to build a robot that can compete in the game that is introduced at the beginning of each season. So far, I have found that FTC is a fantastic way to improve engineering and programming skills. You can also meet knew people on the team who sometimes share the same interests as you! I am also practicing my trombone in between each thing in my routine, and I am trying to figure out which solo I want to perform for the 2010 Solofest. All of these things I do determine what my schedule is during the school year, but what are some activities you engage in during the fall, spring, and winter months?
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Back to Routines
Well, now that the school year has begun again, people including myself are back to fall, winter, and spring routines. During the year, I am busy with swimming, math team, FIRST Tech Challenge, and of course homework. Swimming goes year-round and is something I do regulary. Math team is fun because I can expand on my math skills and it's a great experience. FIRST Tech Challenge is a new thing I am trying this year where you have to build a robot that can compete in the game that is introduced at the beginning of each season. So far, I have found that FTC is a fantastic way to improve engineering and programming skills. You can also meet knew people on the team who sometimes share the same interests as you! I am also practicing my trombone in between each thing in my routine, and I am trying to figure out which solo I want to perform for the 2010 Solofest. All of these things I do determine what my schedule is during the school year, but what are some activities you engage in during the fall, spring, and winter months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment