
After last season when the Minnesota Twins got so close to the playoffs last year, I hoped that they would make some major trade moves and get to the playoffs this year. They have done one of the two so far. They have acquired Orlando Cabrera, Joe Crede, and pitching relievers. Joe Crede had been performing decently as the starting third basemen until now because of back trouble, and Orlando Cabrera has proven himself as a solid player. However, the Twins are still three games off the division leader, the Detroit Tigers. They played that team this weekend and took two of three games in the series. If the Twins had won the last game, they would have been within only one game of the Tigers, making it easier to catch them in the reamaining games this seaon. I think that the odds are looking grim for the Twins to capture the lead in the American League Central Division. If they do it, then great. If not, then it's another season lost.

2 comments:
I dont know i think we still have a chance we have another 3 games against the Tigers and 3 against the white Sox. But who knows what will happen.
True I do agree with the fact that there's a chance that the Twins could pull it off, but the way they have been playing lately, they might not make it.
Post a Comment